3. Allure of the Seas
We chose the Allure of the Seas because we wanted to usher in 2019 on a cruise ship. The Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas was the perfect choice. They hosted an awesome New Years party. Will do it again in 2020. Everything was perfect, the embarkment and the disembarkation was perfect as well. Royal Caribbean did a great job moving all their guest ( all 6,000) of us onto and off the ship. We were not herded onto the ship, but was allowed check-in at our leisure and treated as guest. The check-in and the disembarkation process was smooth and easy. We had a suite with a balcony. Our suite size was reasonable for two people. Kudos to our room steward; she was excellent. She was attentive to our needs. I'm an early morning person so I loved being greeted every morning with a heartfelt "good morning" with a smile. In fact, all the stewards on our floor would always greet you with "good morning" and a smile. Loved it. Dinning was excellent. We had 5th floor first seating. Our Servers were very attentive and quickly learned what we liked to eat. They were knowledgeable of the foods on the menu so they could help you order if needed. The food was excellent and the service was impeccable. In fact, we hope to get the same Servers on our next cruise. There was a variety of entertainment every night...there were all day entertainment for both adults and children. I enjoyed the play Mamma Mia, the comedians, Jazz and the Aqua shows. All of the ports of call on this cruise are listed on my favorite ports list. Everything about this cruise was perfect for me. The one recommendation that I would like to make for Allure of the Seas is that I never saw the Captain of the ship. We are your guest on your ship. We need to meet you in a setting thats not so big and busy. I would recommend that you take the time to greet your guest at dinner. Come to our tables to say hello. SAW

Awesome New Years Cruise