3. Queen Victoria
I need to preface my remarks by saying that I have travelled extensively on Silversea and Regent Seven Seas - both are ALL Inclusive cruise-lines. So whilst I was quite prepared to have to pay for my drinks - wow - I was not prepared for the totally outrageous prices Cunard was charging - they have managed to take greed to a whole new level - for example - I can buy a bottle of Mateus Rose in Sainsbury's for £5 duty and tax paid - I paid $10.60 for a 250 mls glass of Mateus - roughly £8 - and with 3 measures to a bottle that equates to £24 per bottle and I am assuming that the bottle is tax and duty free????? Come on surely that tearing the arse out of it a bit but then they have the temerity of charging a 15% service charge on top. What is the justification? I have no idea other than "Pure Greed"? Do not know about you but long haul flights are becoming a major bore, so instead of a couple of weeks in Las Vegas or Macau, decided to seek a luxury cruise out of UK and the Queen Victoria provided the answer. I travelled Queens Grill and that was well worth it although I would have like to moved tables and met new people? The food and service were quite excellent. There was a Grill lounge which a true haven of peace and quiet. Due to being mobility challenged - I have artificial knees - I do not do a lot shore excursions as I used to, but I did do one on the cruise - tour staff were rude and very unhelpful - but our tour guide was fantastic and the tour itself was a lot of fun. Given that I was a Queen's Grill customer - the embarkation process was appalling and disembarkation process was a total and utter farce - I do mean a total farce - and this is meant to be an up-market cruise-line - sorry it is not - I was mown down by wheel-chair - basically 2000 passengers were trying to get off at the same through a single disembarkation terminal - it was utter chaos - just to add to pain - no-one told me that "Aqua" tags (Queen's Grill) were laid out separately????? Most depressing of all, is no-one from Cunard it prepared to talk about this? Have fun but if you want to go cruising try another cruise-line?

Disappointing and greedy cruise-line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by hugocellar

Most depressing of all, is no-one from Cunard it prepared to talk about this?

Have fun but if you want to go cruising try another cruise-line?
hugocellar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 7052
To be honest a little small for a "penthouse suite" - but it was comfortable enough BUT - no easy chair only a sofa, would have preferred a more comfortable dining table and chair instead of having to have my breakfast off the coffee table? But was looked after by two quite excellent members of staff.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins