3. Celebrity Reflection
We chose the cruise because we had never been to the Caribbean islands. We had cruised Celebrity in the Mediterranean and in the Adriatic and had been very satisfied with their level of service. The company continues to deliver to a high standard. We took a sky suite so we could enjoy the Luminae restaurant. This is a very comfortable space though I have to say that the level of the cuisine was not as good as on previous cruises. We also used the Spa which is great especially the Persian Garden facility. And my daughter used the gym almost daily. I thought Michaels Club a dark and dismal place so we didn't go often. The concierge service there was pretty inefficient. If we needed anything we asked the far smarter butler, Jo. The shore excursions were expensive and mostly disappointing. For example, Grenada promises the perfume of spices filling the air! Couldn't smell a thing. The visit to the nutmeg factory was depressing. A few scowling women sorting through nutmegs. And hordes of tourists gaping at them. The spectacular waterfalls we were taken to, were just a dribble of water that would never qualify as a waterfall anywhere else! And again a bunch of people wondering what on earth we were doing there...The chocolate experience in Santa Lucia was also really dreadful. A rip off. Having said this. The excursions are not Celebritys fault as they are a product of the island in question. All in all a great cruise. I wouldn't visit the Caribbean islands again on a cruise though. The weather was wonderful though which explains why so any people stayed on board. The shows were average with the exception of the comedians. The live music throughout the ship was exceptional. Top level.

Overall a wonderful experience.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by merseybeat

The shows were average with the exception of the comedians.

The live music throughout the ship was exceptional. Top level.
merseybeat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 2109
The cabin was great, It juts out at an angle which means you get a slightly larger balcony which was perfect.Being at the front of the ship you feel the movement slightly more but never to the point of it being scary.
The only negative of this cabin is having to walk through the group of bored spa masseurs who giggle and chatter outside in the corridor of the spa when they have no work to do. I found that annoying sometimes especially as they chatter in what I assumed to be Thai so I couldn't understand!!
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins