• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2018
Cabin: Signature Superior Verandah Suite

Love it , peaceful, quiet , relaxed , loved . Amazing food , lovely crew members , excellent manners , impecable ship, classic , in excellent shape for it age . As a handicap person using an electric scooter , I never found any person on the elevators , my cabin SY8081 was not accesible cabin and I found a lot of space for my scooter . I recommend it . Not many places to go at night , BB king, the piano guys and the main stage But for us is more than enough . I start to realize that mid size ships are the best . The cruise director Nathan dance amazing , he has such a lovely personality who light up the room and attract younger people .

All the meals were fantastic no matter where it was The lido or the main dining room . Everything was amazing , the consistency , the flavour The quality of the food . It’s hard to describe everything . You need to try by yourself .. everything was perfect . They are detail oriented .

Signature Superior Verandah Suite

Cabin SY

We were three people and found a lot of space to storage our luggage and belongings . Love the double sink, the shower and bathtub . The balcony is spacious too, we accommodated 3 long chairs and the table and enjoyed the breakfast on the balcony

2 Helpful Votes