• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Shellylang
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony
Our filthy room that room has not been cleaned in a long time. I can add mo

My friend won a cruise from her company the company picked the ship. Oh yes we have spoken to them about other choices. The ship was so overcrowed you couldnt even get in the pool or find a lounge chair to set in. It took forever to get a drink from the bar. A couple of the bars we just stopped going to. It seemed like they had plenty of cheer in their system and they couldnt care if they waited on ya or not. Our room was filthy and yes contact me, and I will show you them. They are going all over the internet you may have seen them. The very best thing on this boat was the food service people. The wait staff was super, they really tried to make your cruise special. The guy who took our pictures lost them. When we went to view them they were not there. So we didnt wven get to see them. This was so disappointing for me. Then tou but the drink cards and you cant get waited on. Or they ask you if ypu would like a drink you say yes, they say well you have to buy the glass too. Ripe off cruise lines. Stay away!

Ocean View Balcony

Cabin 4D

Our room was filthy and I have pictures of the filth. That room hasn't been cleaned well in a long time. We never had towels we had to go ask for them. We asked for an extra glass and chair since there were 4 in our cabin and we only had 3 glasses and 3 chairs we were told no we couldnt have them. There was bottled water in our room when we arrived. It disappeared, we asked what happened to it. They said we didnt have enough points for water so they took it.

Port Reviews

St. Maarten

The trip was just sitting on beach chairs which were stacked right next to each other. Not worth paying for can do that yourself free.

1 Helpful Vote