3. Norwegian Bliss
Because of the possibility to join a group of solo travelers. Our daily meeting and the accompanying cruise member (Ankica) who helped us participate in different activities. The Studio stateroom and studio lounge made it easy to meet other travelers. I purchased credits at the Cruises Next desk which will be used in the near future I will recommend NCL to my friends. That being said. I would like to point out a few things that I thought could be improved: 1. Being a Karaoke fan, I thought the song selections was OK but limited. It should include more songs from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s (for the middle age group). I personally own a large selection and brought a list with me to help me find songs to sign but could only find a few. 2. I would have liked to see a Golf simulator. I REALLY enjoyed the Go Cart track. Loads of fun!

Particularly enjoyed the entertainment

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by tibogi

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

I will recommend NCL to my friends.

2. I would have liked to see a Golf simulator.

I REALLY enjoyed the Go Cart track. Loads of fun!
tibogi’s Full Rating Summary