3. Norwegian Bliss
The cruise was very enjoyable. If you opt for the dining package be sure to get reservations for the prime restaurants immediately upon initial boarding. If you wait you may not be able to experience (or even use your package) for the good food joints . We enjoyed Cagnie's and the tappanyaki tremendously. We were not able to use our third day of dining which really sucked! We also used the spa package for my wife to attend the spa area every day, It was reasonable for the services and comfort provided. We also did a couples massage which was a horrible experience. Firstly we were in a room with large windows (not a bad thing) but as we were in port, the darn window washers conducted cleaning in the middle of our massage! Loud and zero privacy! Then came the billing (unfortunate) event...we were charges an unbelievable amount and was clearly "Bait and switch" as they described the fees as "starting from" and not actually reflecting the simple costing for two people at a fixed rate (even supposedly discounted as we were still in port!!!) for 75 minutes stone work. I would highly recommend timing or filming the event as proof/evidence that they cannot tell time accurately as well. GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR is my best advice - be a smart consumer! Also to note that after our trip I compared our bill to my friends (who had a couples message with his wife at the exact same time as ours) and was charged much less for the treatment. They also force an 18% gratuity which in our case would have been closer to zero given the shorting on time and very rude interruption by the window washers. My wife did enjoy what she experienced so all was not lost in the spa realm. The room attendant was great. The room was very clean as was our balcony. a lounge chair would have been useful as the chairs were Wal-mart specials and very uncomfortable.

Large vessel with many opportunities while onboard

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Fun in the sun 1969

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Fun in the sun 1969’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 9172
The cabin was nice and clean. The bed was quite comfortable. The bathroom was fine and the stand-up shower spacious enough for two (almost). There was a problem with our faucet where the only setting to get cool water was with the faucet handle fully deflected to the cold position. if even a slightly skewed from that position the water temperature was DANGEROUSLY SCALDING and should be avoided. I don't know if that was common with other bathrooms but certainly something to be careful with in Rm 9172 if you pick it. Also the room was directly above the club (below) and was very noisy and vibrating until the bar closed at midnight (or so) and the music was terminated.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins