3. Costa Fascinosa
I’m not saying I regret taking this Costa Cruise. It was cheap and reviews indicated it wouldn’t have much in terms of amenities or decent food. It also had the smallest cruise room we’ve ever stayed in. All of that aside, the cruise cake with free drinks, good service, and a great international flair. Our 12 abs 14 year olds found enough to do, and we sailed for the ports anyway. It was ok. Would I sail Costa again if the price is right ... yes I would. Would I recommend it to others? If you’re ok with Carnival and aren’t sailing for the food, then yes. Would I recommend it for families? I’d say no if you have young children. There wasn’t much for them on this ship. I’m of the mindset that fun can be had anywhere, and our party of 7 - 2 seniors, 3 adults, and 2 teens - all had a good time.

What we paid equally what we got

Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review by PITravelBug

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Classic
PITravelBug’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Fascinosa price drops

Inside Classic
Cabin IC Deck 1.
Smallest ever. Had double beds with bunks directly above. DH couldn’t sit up in bed and not hit head on bunk. Didn’t like having kids crawl in our beds to get in and out of bunks.
Marlene Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins