3. Seven Seas Voyager
Our only previous OCEAN cruise was 20+ yrs ago, on a much larger ship. While we enjoyed a Viking River cruise several yrs ago, we had decided ocean cruises were not for us. We agreed to take this cruise because (1) smaller ship (2) traveling w/ 3 other couples (3) everything included. We were not disappointed. Everything was great about the cruise - staff professional and available, laundry service, air travel Regent booked, our cabin (the closet w/ built-in drawers) & abundance our US outlets, well organized excursions. Disappointments: food not as good as Viking (however good selection and not too salty) and 1 of our included excursions was a waste. I believe the fault lies with the guide. A friend we were traveling w/ booked a private guide/van for our day in Rome. Very wise decision. We would book w/ Regent again. (Happy we booked thru Costco). Can't comment on entertainment or activities as we didn't have time for any of that! Ship was clean, well maintained and had attractive decor. I took too many "nice" outfits for evening and attribute that to my lack of understanding what to expect.

Relaxing cruise

Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review by Acornstash

Acornstash’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Voyager price drops

Concierge Suite
Cabin D 934
Attractive, spacious. Plenty of storage and counter space. Wonderful mattress!! Bath and tub. I shared the cabin with my husband and there was never any competition for counter space in the bathroom! We ordered room service each day for breakfast and we were pleased. The oval coffee table was at the perfect height for 2 sharing a small meal. Very happy with outlets.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins

• Pisa Walking Tour
    We went to Pisa first then Florence. Had such limited time in Florence it was a waste. Guide did not tell us that we would not have a chance to eat until approx 2:45 or give us help with selecting a restaurant where we could eat quickly so as to enjoy our time and participate in the tour. We ended up skipping the guided tour in Florence because we got hung up in a restaurant. You might say, well just skip lunch. Well I was with 5 friends and we didn't want to go from 7 am breakfast until 8 pm dinner with no food. Bad.
    View All 80 Pisa Walking Tour Reviews
  • Rome (Civitavecchia)
    We booked a private tour w/ small van/driver. Great choice!
    View All 2,168 Rome (Civitavecchia) Cruise Port Reviews