• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Acornstash
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Suite

Our only previous OCEAN cruise was 20+ yrs ago, on a much larger ship. While we enjoyed a Viking River cruise several yrs ago, we had decided ocean cruises were not for us. We agreed to take this cruise because (1) smaller ship (2) traveling w/ 3 other couples (3) everything included. We were not disappointed. Everything was great about the cruise - staff professional and available, laundry service, air travel Regent booked, our cabin (the closet w/ built-in drawers) & abundance our US outlets, well organized excursions. Disappointments: food not as good as Viking (however good selection and not too salty) and 1 of our included excursions was a waste. I believe the fault lies with the guide. A friend we were traveling w/ booked a private guide/van for our day in Rome. Very wise decision. We would book w/ Regent again. (Happy we booked thru Costco). Can't comment on entertainment or activities as we didn't have time for any of that! Ship was clean, well maintained and had attractive decor. I took too many "nice" outfits for evening and attribute that to my lack of understanding what to expect.

Deluxe Suite

Cabin D

Attractive, spacious. Plenty of storage and counter space. Wonderful mattress!! Bath and tub. I shared the cabin with my husband and there was never any competition for counter space in the bathroom! We ordered room service each day for breakfast and we were pleased. The oval coffee table was at the perfect height for 2 sharing a small meal. Very happy with outlets.

Port Reviews

Rome (Civitavecchia)

We booked a private tour w/ small van/driver. Great choice!

3 Helpful Votes