3. Grand Classica
We went in th grand classica, the moment that you get your cabin cards the are trying to sell you stuff and if you say no they get mad and push you to buy things. They wanted us to buy the dinner for $33 per person per night which we didnt buy because it was the same food that was included in the cruise fare, they want to sit you with someone else for dinner however if you ask to be sitted alone they accomodate you. The food was extremely bad like I’ve never tasted and seen such bad food in my life. The excursion of the jeep was amazing and very worth it and the deal of 10 drinks for 70+taxes was good. The drinks itself are not that good tasted kind of bad and more water and ice than alcohol. Also they did not have buffet 24 hours, the dinning included in the cruise fare the waitresses were not helpful at all and not interested in making the experience comfortable. The only thing I can say I feel it was worth paying and that I enjoyed to the fullest was the Jeep excursion it was amazing every bit of it. As per this cruis I will definitely NOT be coming back.

Don't waste your money