3. Norwegian Sky
We went on this cruise with a group from a radio station. The rooms were so small two people could not move around at the same time because there was a king sized bed taking up most of it. For us, that was a waste. There was a odor which was similar to sauerkraut on certain levels of the ship that never went away. The food was serviceable but nothing outstanding. I can say the same about staff. On other cruises, the staff genuinely seem like they are happy to do anything for you (before you even realize you need or want it done). This staff wasn’t like that at all. One big negative for me was I got a hot shower the first day but not a single time after that! Worst of all, our room was right under the buffet style dining room. The sounds of the staff working at all hours was jarring in our room and while the bed was comfortable, I couldn’t sleep for all the racket. We purchased the specialty dining package but didn’t get to use it because there were no reservation times still available! Overall, pretty disappointed.

Thankfully this vacation was about the destination, not the cruise itself!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Stephenslj