Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review
2,157 Reviews

The destinations were fun. The food was good. Customer service was horrible.

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by Mikeboss

• Sail Date: Aug 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 1

We spent a lot of money on this cruise. We were not treated very well by the staff. They were rude and condesending. They gave away our dinner reservations that were made months in advance. They didn't have enough food in the buffet. Lines for food and drinks on the decks were very long. It's like the didn't plan on the ship being sold out. Marterdi was rude. Waiters were rude. Shows were fun but staff was rude. If I had a choice I would not give them an 18% per day, per person tip. We did have a nice room with deck however while we were in port they decided to scrape the paint from the deck. When we returned from shore there were paint chips all over the deck, the chairs, everywhere. When I complained, their response was we will have in cleaned in Seattle. That's where the cruise ended. I used a travel agent. I complained to them. The ships corporate response. They offered a $50 on board credit for my next trip. Lol. Really. Bad customer service.

The ports were fun. The food was good. Other than that I won't waste my money with them.

Mikeboss's Full Rating Summary