3. Norwegian Breakaway
This cruise was wonderful! I particularly enjoyed the “Freestyle” format. The venues provided everyone with a variety of options for dining. The Manhattan Room was my personal favorite. The staff was both pleasant and efficient. Entertainment on this beautiful shop was first rate. The “Adele” tribute was incredible. There was something for everyone to enjoy. Port stops, though short, were great. The excursions that I booked through NCL were both informative and well organized. I particularly enjoyed the excursion on the island of Sao Miguel in the Azores. It truly has to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Around every bend was a picture postcard view. My cabin (9720) was spacious with plenty of storage. My only criticism would be the lack of effort of our cabin steward. He could have been much more thorough. All in all this was a very pleasant vacation experience. It was my first Transatlantic crossing, and I would gladly do it again! This cruise on The Breakaway provided memories to last a lifetime. I look forward to sailing with NCL again.

First Transatlantic

OakwoodBeach’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Large Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B6 9720
Spacious cabin with plenty of storage.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins