3. Norwegian Breakaway
The worst experience I ever had. They canceled three countries of 5 included in the itinerary, bad service, when we were anchored for 3 days in Denmark waiting for the bad weather to stop, we did not have good entertainment, I was bored, couldn't have my diet without salt as I asked at the reservation moment because they were not prepared for it, the Rock shows were terrible as well, too much rock for seniors persons (60%) a pested, problems with the charges, with the shore excursions, with the door key three times wrong, problems with my cabin, in the Service Desk, in the Shore Excursions Desk, in the Reservations Desk, the Credit on Board Desk, an horror everything. Long line in the service and shore excursions Desks because too many complaints. I had problems with my suitcase, arrived at 11.00 PM at my cabin because I went for it.

The most Accidental cruise of my life

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by mariterer