3. Viking Delling
It’s hard to describe in words. I was so impressed with the staff and the organization right from the start. The food was incredible, I truly have no complaints. I just wish we could afford to do it more often. This was our first trip. The excursions were well planned and very enjoyable. It was very hot but being met with a lovely aperitif when we arrived back on the ship was a bonus. We met some lovely people on our cruise and never once did it feel crowded. The bar staff were very friendly and accommodating and the on ship programs were both informative and enjoyable. We had so much fun at the dance party. I thought the idea of a buffet and a full menu was wonderful, there was more food than any one person could ever eat!! Our cabin was a French Balcony and I would choose that again. All in all the cruise was an amazing experience. Thank you Viking......we are hooked.

It was amazing

Viking Delling Cruise Review by Karin Campbell

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

We met some lovely people on our cruise and never once did it feel crowded.

We had so much fun at the dance party.

Our cabin was a French Balcony and I would choose that again.

All in all the cruise was an amazing experience.

Thank you Viking......we are hooked.
Karin Campbell’s Full Rating Summary