3. Norwegian Bliss
I had read about this ship 6 months ago and what sparked my interest was that this very large new innovative ship would be departing for 7 day Alaska cruises from Seattle, WA., where my son lives and that I would be visiting in August . So my husband and I booked it ! The observation deck is the best part of the ship , with an enormous space dedicated to viewing , in this case , the beautiful Alaska scenery and glaciers. There are numerous seating options and endless windows for a relaxing view, We loved the numerous dining options both complimentary and specialty .We chose a 3 meal prepaid dining package and were not disappointed once . Our favorite was Ocean Blue . If you love freash oysters and seafood do not pass up the opportunity to dine there , Our other specialty restaurants were also Le Bistro, and Teppenayki Grill . Not disappointed in either of them . Le Bistro was excellent ! I was pleasantly surprised in the quality of the food, since the one other NCL cruise we had taken , the food was terrible . I would recommend this ship for quality service , dining , and great public areas, but the cabins are tiny .

Brand sparkling new!

Hulugirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 9836
We’ve had every category cabin there are on other ships and suite should be taken out of this classification. It was so narrow my husband bruised his arm om a picture frame just passing along the wall . The only plus was the larger nice bath with a glass enclosed shower tub .The craftsmanship in the cabins is cheap and will not age well , while the public spaces were well appointed .
3 ⭐️ ‘s
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Mendenhall Glacier
    The information center at the glacier was very informative,especially the movie explaining the history of how glaciers are formed. The viewing from the center is close enough to see and take pictures, or you can walk several short paths . It’s surprising how close everything is and easy to access.
    View All 877 Mendenhall Glacier Reviews
  • Street Car Tour
    We were pleasantly surprised how much we enjoyed this tour . It took us just outside of downtown Skagway high up to overlook the town with an awesome view , and to the old miners cemetery that includes a colorful tale drastically depicked by our tour guides ! We worth the economic value ,
    View All 44 Street Car Tour Reviews