Viking Sun Cruise Review

Outstanding Scandinavian Cruise

Viking Sun Cruise Review by CLCAZ

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea

To select a Scandinavian cruise, I created a spreadsheet of the top cruise lines going to Scandinavia. Looking at price, ship size, itinerary and ratings it was easy to select Viking as our top choice. It helped that I took the Viking Normandy River Cruise last year and loved it! I also like the fact that there isn’t a casino and the dining options are flexible. The food was outstanding. All of the Viking employees were so courteous and friendly. They always had a smile on their face and remembered our names (I don’t know how they do it!). The tours were excellent and we had great guides. We took some of the included tours and also took the optional tours. The spa was also fantastic. The entire experience was,low key but classy. I already have plans for future Viking cruises and have recommended this cruise to a friend. She’s already booked it. It’s a great value. I’m hooked!

CLCAZ's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Veranda Stateroom 4029

The cabin was immaculate and met our needs. It was big enough to be comfortable. The housekeeping service was excellent. There was enough storage. The bathroom and terrace were also very nice.

CLCAZ