3. Oasis of the Seas
First off, traveling with severe peanut and tree nut allergies is very risky and frightening, and typically, the food options are very limited. We were EXTREMELY PLEASED with the care and overall quality received from our serving team in the Grande dining area as well as of the food options that were safe in the Windjammer restaurant. Goodfredo, Alfredo, and Chadwick in the Grande dining area were OUTSTANDING - they provided us with an extremely high level of service, concern, and great options that were safe to eat for someone with a peanut and tree nut food allergy. They even went the extra mile to ensure we had dessert and bread options, which was greatly appreciated. Also, I forgot the names of our room attendants, but we had two different attendants: one in 7202 and one in 7204. They both were AMAZING! The rooms were extremely clean, and we couldn't wait to get back to our rooms each night to see the creative towel-animals they put in each room. The attendants were OUTSTANDING. Also, I wish to compliment the staff for allowing me to return two cases of unopened water for a full credit. I erroneously ordered too much water, and the staff allowed me to return the two unopened cases - much appreciated. The only two areas where our cruise fell a little short of expectations were at the various pools: too many guests are allowed to simply place towels on chairs in prime areas, and then disappear for hours. We routinely saw guests put towels in chairs of a great location, then leave for restaurants or wherever, and not come back for a long period of time. That practice should be stopped. Also, the pool service servers were extremely slow and inconsistent. On multiple occasions, I even gave a large ($10 or $20) cash tip with hopes of getting faster repeat service, but the service was fairly slow and weak. The only other suggestion for improvement is with the shore excursions, as there was not clear direction on where to go or how to meet our excursion experience. There should be more direction provided for the excursions, and more assistance from Royal Caribbean staff once on the pier. Overall, this was the first cruise for my family and we thoroughly enjoyed Royal Caribbean, and will definitely be back. We even took part in the all-access ship tour, which we loved. The Oasis of the Seas staff is AMAZING....my family has very high standards for our vacations, and the staff thoroughly exceeded them! We loved our balcony rooms and were very happy to be able to open up the balcony door and interior door between each of the rooms. Most especially, the variety and quality of the food options for someone traveling with peanut and tree nut food allergies were WONDERFUL and GREATLY APPRECIATED! We cannot thank enough Goodfredo and Alfredo for their concern and care for our food allergies.

LOVED our Oasis of the Seas experience and how they handle food allergies!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by sep530

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 7202 & 7204
LOVED our cabins and waking up to the calmness of the ocean every morning on our balconies!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Nassau
    Nassau locals were very friendly and appreciative of business!
    View All 5,989 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Nassau Cruise Port Review
  • Beach
    Kim Sha Beach was nice, although a lot of seaweed in the water. Water was warm but many local peddlers interrupting your relaxation while on the beach.

St. Maarten shopping was not as enjoyable at the pier. The locals were not too friendly nor appreciative of purchases, and one t-shirt store even tried to overcharge me.
  • Magen Bay Beach
    Magen's Bay beach is THE BEST IN THE WORLD - LOVED IT! Warm, clear water, plenty of room...AMAZING!

In terms of shopping, the St. Thomas stores were good (especially jewelers like Little Switzerland).
    View All 247 Magen Bay Beach Reviews