3. Oasis of the Seas
Royal Caribbean set a decent standard for future cruises (while on the ship). The ship was clean and had high end finishings; I However, the cruise check-in staff at Port Canaveral were rude and uncaring. As a first time cruiser, I was unsure of where to go and what to do and I found myself being barked at by employees on multiple occasions. On the ship everything was smooth sailing. I enjoyed the many activities that the cruise offered, but I’d like to see more late night activities, as there was nothing to do after midnight besides eating pizza. The dining experience was by far my best experience. My servers Komang and Eri were nothing short of spectacular. They provided stellar service. The dining menu offered various food choices, all of which I found delicious. The show “Cats” was absolutely horrific. I was put to sleep after the first 15 minutes of the show. I would not recommend this show. More than half of the audience filed out of the show at intermission and didn’t return. It was by far one of the worst activities on the boat. Overall, besides the terrible check-in experience at Port Canaveral, I thoroughly enjoyed my cruise. The excursion tours were thrilling and exciting. I would like to see the check-in issues resolved in the future.

A good first cruise with an awful check-in staff

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Gresh3iii

Gresh3iii’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 7415
The room was small, but I got some of the best sleep of my life on the bed. It was extremely comfortable.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins