3. Norwegian Jade
We have cruised over a dozen times. I have learned if you treat the cruise staff with respect - you will generally get good service. If you treat them like they are mere servants - you will receive lesser quality service. We have no complaints about the service we received in all parts of the ship including housekeeping, food service, bar service, etc. We are very happy with the service we received. Many on here seem to complain about room size. You are on a cruise and face it - cabins are smaller than hotel rooms. We have been on many cruises and we are use to the limited space. We had a balcony cabin and I am glad we did on this cruise which had so many beautiful views. One idea I read about was buying magnet hooks to hook things to. I bought some 40 point hooks and they worked great!!! Some of the entertainment was great, especially Duo Odyssey. They were spectacular. We had a chance to visit with them later and they are very down to earth nice people. The other shows with the ship dancers and singers were good. I was not impressed with the soloist or the guitarist. Those shows were weak IMO. The spanish guitarist was very talented, it just wasn't my kind of music. There were no comic acts on the cruise which disappointed me. They said this was because this was a foreign port, so they don't do comic acts when there are a lot of foreign speakers. The Cruise Directors' staff did a good (not great job). I think they need to be a bit more creative in some of their activities. I thought the variety of food in the buffet was a bit less than other NCL cruises we have been on. They use to make cookies, but not anymore. Cagneys was wonderful. Moderno was okay. The main dining rooms were good. Most of the excursions were good to great. The excursion on Trondheim at a music museum and garden was over hyped and a disappointment. Bytheway, the Jade is a very nice ship for adults and we had a good time. We often take our grandkids with us on cruises (not this time). There is very little for children to do on this ship like NCL ships like Escape, Getaway, Epic, etc.

Nice cruise to the Norwegian Fjords

VO-cruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9084
The cabin was good and the room steward was excellent.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins