3. Norwegian Bliss
My husband and I choose this cruise as it was the high graduation gift to our twins ( boy/girl). None of us had ever been to Alaska, and the twins had never been on a cruise before. He found the Bliss back in February while looking on the internet and we discussed it as a family. The ship was beautiful and all the staff I can't say enough nice things about. It was so fun to return to our cabins at night to see what our steward created with the towels and loved the various animals. The food is fantastic in all the restaurants and we really enjoyed the shows Havana and Jersey Boys. I have seen Jersey Boys five times now with the fifth being on the Bliss, and thought the cast on the ship did an excellent job! The go karts were fun to ride and all the various activities offered will keep you busy! We utilized the fitness center as well and liked the variety of workout equipment. Striving for excellence is definitely reflected on this ship and another thing that impressed us is the diligence of the hand sanitizing upon boarding the ship, entering all dining areas, going off the ship for shore excursions and upon returning . Both of us are health care professionals ( MD and RN) and give this ship a high rating in infection control! We thought the Germ Star take off of the Star Wars Death Star for a motion activated hand sanitizer was creative in addition to staff having a squirt bottle and loved hearing "Washy Washy Happy Happy" along with songs made up about hand washing as we entered The Garden restaurant. We lucked out with the weather as well and had no rain from arriving the day before in Seattle to arriving back in Seattle after the cruise. We will definitely sail on this ship again someday!

Blissful Sailing on The Bliss

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 9854/9856
Joseph Mercurio was our steward and was amazing! He took excellent care of us and loved his towel art. The cabins were nicely decorated and beds were very comfortable .
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Dog Sledding
    My husband and son took a helicopter ride to the top of a glacier and went dogsledding up there. They loved the ride on the helicopter and with the dogs. Very informative mushers up there. My daughter and I went to Musher's Camp and took a summer dogsled ride, learned about dogsledding, and got to play with some of the puppies. Great experience there as well if you don't want to deal with snow!
    View All 138 Dog Sledding Reviews
  • Duck Tour
    Loved the tour with Captain Peggy and Jacob! Both were funny and knowledgeable. Great sight seeing!
    View All 118 Duck Tour Reviews
  • Pike Place Market
    Glad we had already explored Pike Place Market when we flew in a day early on 7-20-18 as time was limited due to heading to airport. Better to do on your own without a time constraint.
    View All 54 Pike Place Market Reviews
  • Space Needle
    Space needle itself is great but not enough time allotted. By the time we got up to the observation deck and came down, there was no time to look in gift shop as had to get on bus to head to Pike Place Market. Had I known on 7-20-18 when I flew in a day early what i know now, I would've skipped this tour and done the space needle with Pike's Market lik I did when I arrived on 7-20. Better to do it on your own without a time constraint.
    View All 42 Space Needle Reviews
  • Skagway
    This excursion involved panning for gold, a dogsled education including interacting with puppies and a pack of older dogs, going in a room with coats provided to experience 40 degrees below zero and then a train ride through the mountains. Great excursion to do! Highly recommend!
    View All 12,456 Skagway Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Skagway Cruise Port Review
  • Victoria
    Cruised on a boat to look for whales and marine life. Saw some sea lions and did see one whale. Nice crew and trip.
    View All 12,456 Victoria Cruise Port Reviews