3. Norwegian Breakaway
I like the countries that are in this cruise . Every crew in this ship are very friendly and ever willing to help . Just seeing the ship Breakaway seems to bring joy n fun already . There was abundance of food , good entertainment . Enjoyed listening to Arvin n Emily at the Atrium, n Lily Jane Young. I was afraid to go on a cruise again because of my first experience was not good . This was great ! The sailing was smooth and Guest services was quick in checking things for us. . When we went out for tours and during disembarkment it was well organized . My husband n I treated ourselves for this cruise as our gift for our 43 year anniversary on September. We are 10 in this cruise , with our friends and HS classmates. We enjoyed the cruise and recommended it to some other friends. Thank you .., you didn’t disappoint us! It was Fun ! Fun! Fun!

Fun ! Fun! Fun! After Retirement

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by vkybat

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom
I like the countries that are in this cruise .

vkybat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 8417
Nice
Attendant Lawrence kept it clean
And the towel arrangements he made made our day .
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins