Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Cruisinggreenways

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

I have been cruising with Carnival since 2002. This week was the worst. They need to park this ship(Ecstasy) it needs some major updating as well as the entertainment and food. Had it not been for Guys burger joint and the nice gentleman making omelets in the mornings it would have been a very long week for food. We (my family of 5) got dressed for dinner nightly only to be disappointed in the Wind Song dining room. Natalhly and Jeffrey were awesome and can only work with what their given to serve. Something in our room made my husband sick and he kept a headache and upset stomache from the very first day we arrived and spent each day in bed inside . With two credit cards on file for two rooms both cards were over charged one by $200 and the other by $188 but this seems to be our fault not Carnivals for not doing their jobs properly. We will get our overcharged refunds back in 5 business days. Not acceptable! Carnival always advertises that they are a kid friendly ships my two teenage girls had a whole lot of nothing to really do besides walk the ship, putt putt and lay by the pool. The shower curtain in my room looked dirty and stained all over the bottom as well as hanging down on top left where it was broken from the rod. My room steward Michael was great and very helpful if I needed him . I missed the Las Vegas shows that are normally on the ships we go on. I missed all of the beautiful tiles and chandeliers as well as the delicious food that’s normally served in the dining room at night. Also went in to use one of the restrooms before dinner there were 2 stalls to be used one with no toilet seat but no sign up to say out of order .My favorite vacation is Cruising because I actually get to take a break and let someone else take care of everything for a change. I think it’s time to look for a new Cruise line because on this trip it was an EPIC FAIL. I give this ship a 2 out of 5 stars. Very unhappy and disappointed Carnival Customers.

Greenway1

Cruisinggreenways's Full Rating Summary

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 257 and 149

We had a balcony and an interior room

Beach

Deluxe beach day with boat ride and lunch. Was beautiful and we had a really good time.

Cruisinggreenways