3. Carnival Pride
Ship: Ready for its dry dock early! Still alot to enjoy but dont expect to not notice the issues on board. Staff is doing the best with what they are given! Cabin: 8221 - if you like a cooler room, this isn't the cabin for you. I enjoy my room to be cool in the evening and this one ran a bit too warm for me. The noise was rough for me at night. I am a VERY light sleeper though! I could hear staff all night long, above me. Had an issue with a busted pipe and no water for a few hours after returning for Half Moon Cay and that was rough. I just wanted to shower so bad. Entertainment: I was expecting Dr E, but unfortunately he was still in training. The Cruise Director was good but the Entertainment Director was amazing. I think his name was Bendy, you looked for him where ever you went. He is awesome and needs a promotion!!!!!!!!!!!! Service: Staff is wonderful as always. Its well known they are understaffed and have HORRIBLE hours but I never saw someone look miserable. I felt bad for them knowing they served me at early dining and then I saw them at 7 am running the Lido Dining...

Fair Review

Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Extended Balcony
Cabin 8K 8221
if you like a cooler room, this isn't the cabin for you. I enjoy my room to be cool in the evening and this one ran a bit too warm for me. The noise was rough for me at night. I am a VERY light sleeper though! I could hear staff above me all night long. Had an issue with a busted pipe and no water for a few hours after returning for Half Moon Cay and that was rough. I just wanted to shower so bad.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins