3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I wanted to be in NY-Baltimore to meet with friends and managed to get a single cabin (might have been a cancellation as none available when I first looked) on just the right date. I celebrated my 70th birthday in 2017--and this trip was a belated birthday present to myself. This voyage was on my bucket list and was also my first time on a liner. I enjoyed everything about it (except for the high price of wine!!) and was seated with very pleasant dinner companions. I enjoyed all the talks and shows that I saw and finished off most evenings dancing with my dinner companions in the disco. I went to the singles coffee morning most days and always found someone interesting to chat with. We went through some Force 7-9 winds in mid Atlantic and QM2 hardly moved. A highlight was coming into New York early in the morning, under the Verrazano- Narrows Bridge then seeing the Statue of Liberty as the sky lightened--magical!!

Fab time as a single cruiser.

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by mollymum

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Single Oceanview

This voyage was on my bucket list and was also my first time on a liner.

We went through some Force 7-9 winds in mid Atlantic and QM2 hardly moved.

mollymum’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Single Oceanview
Cabin KB 2018
Spacious, very comfortable bed and great shower.
Deck 2 Outside Cabins