3. Viking Gullveig
Took the Viking Gullveig with friends. Loved the ports with local and informed tour guides.The Captain was outstanding, greeting the guests every time we boarded or left the ship. We were greeted at the airport, taken to the ship and taken care of like family. We were taken to the airport on our last day and were escorted through the airport to assure we got home safely. Bartenders knew our name and drink on the first day and were great! Servers went out of their way to be helpful and courtious: one example: we wee having coffee on the third deck where continental breakfast was served. As we were approaching a lock I sad to my wife" I would love to see this lock, but we need to go to the dining room for breakfast". This was overheard by a server at the continental buffet and asked what would you like from the dining room? We told her and she gracefully went to the dining room and brought breakfast to us.......OVER and ABOVE service. Can't say enough other than ...can't wait for our next Viking Cruise!!

Great Cruise....I'll be back

Viking Gullveig Cruise Review by davida1228

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Bartenders knew our name and drink on the first day and were great!

Can't say enough other than ...can't wait for our next Viking Cruise!!
davida1228’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gullveig price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 207
Cabin was roomy, clean and the service was great.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins