3. Travelmarvel Diamond
I wanted a 2 week or longer river cruise holiday. Something that I would say after the holiday, wow that was great. I am so very happy that I went on this cruise! I am back home and I still keep in touch with a staff member. I love that I have kept in contact with them. We never really had enough time to explore the departure city, we did go on a few tours when Wie disembarked the cruise but I can not remember all of the places we went to? I just remember Salzburg which wasn’t such a great tour. It was a slow tour and she didn’t point out every spot where they filmed. It was a disappointing tour! So upset that I can’t remember everything! Most of the other cruisers were really friendly and great to be with. Entertainment was great the night that Lyndsay Hamilton sang. She has a Superb voice! Cabin was kept very clean.

Wow, fantastic 14 night Europe River cruise

Travelmarvel Diamond Cruise Review by mel.s.w

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe
mel.s.w’s Full Rating Summary
Get Travelmarvel Diamond price drops

Cabin was always kept clean.