3. Viking Legend
This was one river cruise that I could go on by myself since I had nobody to travel with this time. The vessel was the oldest but very clean and well maintained. The bathroom was a little small but worked out OK for my needs. Other than sleep and shower I was not in my cabin much. The cleaning staff did a very nice job and were very pleasant to talk with. the dining was excellent and the staff was outstanding. They were very friendly and fun and help in any was possible. Entertainment on board was great and the cruise director was very good and helpful. She had a great personality and really seemed to enjoy her job. Her talks on the places we were going were fun and also informative. I would like to give a special thanks to the (2) young woman who were working the lounge and the piano player also. They were extremely nice people, very good service from all and just a pleasure to be around. They really made my evenings while we were sailing most enjoyable. I look forward to me next Viking Cruise.

Budapest to Passau

Viking Legend Cruise Review by johnpgault

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Suite

I look forward to me next Viking Cruise.
johnpgault’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Legend price drops

Suite
Cabin AA 117
Very Clean. Worked fine for me. I was not in it that much.
Upper Deck Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins