3. Norwegian Bliss
We chose as it was close to home. Were in Alberta and Seattle is about a 1.5 hour plane ride away. Our sons are turning 18 soon and one of them wanted to do the teen club again as he gets so much out of them. This was no different as he really enjoyed entourage and the teens that were there. Food was average to be honest. Best meal I had was at lunch in the garden cage. Lots of variety and tastefull. Worst meal was at Cagneys. I blame that on me as I'm not a beef eater so I had the fried seafood platter which was not that great. We had a mid inside cabin and it was great. Off the elevator and the inside cabins are right there. Turn left or right to your room. Enough space for 2 for sure. Enough storage for sure. Bed a bit hard. My wife asked and was given a foam pad which did the trick. I wish the shower had a setting so you could concentrate the spray to get into those areas where you need a blast of water. Other than that, would book a mid inside again. Entertainment was top notch. Siglo, the cover rock band was excellent. As was Beatlemania and Jersey Boys. Comedy shows were good as well. Cruise staff do a good job. Service staff were excellent. One major thing I hated was on the first day where you had to book restaurants, shows and the go carts. Its a bit of joke actually. Be prepared. We never was able to get on the go-carts.

Great looking ship, lots to do. Feels more crowded than it should be at times.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by BobbyOrr

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Inside Stateroom

Cruise staff do a good job. Service staff were excellent.

BobbyOrr’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Inside Stateroom
Cabin IA 11617
Great location. Just off the elevators. Enough space for two. Enough space for things. Hard bed but ask for something to help ( foam pad most likely). It was very quite
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins