3. Harmony of the Seas
I chose this cruise because I had very high expectations of what the ship had to offer. This included the water slides, rock climbing, zipline, multiple pools, shows etc. Unfortunately the ship was FULL!! More FULL than it could be handled. Dinner was a hassle, seeing shows was a hassle, and even getting in the pool without it being uncomfortably full was a hassle. There were mornings in the windjammer where there weren’t even tables available to sit on without a standing wait already wit your food! My trip was in mid June and I guess all the kids were in summer break... In general the staff seemed overworked and were not the usual cheerful cruise staff you would expect. On the bright side my room was very nicely kept and clean and the room attendant was always available. Overall it was not the experience I was aiming for and my next cruise will be with a different company

Unexpected Disappointment

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Sherylvrosa

My trip was in mid June and I guess all the kids were in summer break...

Sherylvrosa’s Full Rating Summary