3. Carnival Ecstasy
This was my 1st cruise experience. We purchased this cruise for my daughters college graduation gift. We had a great time! Gary, the cruise director, shows are a must see. We saw as much as we could everyday. So many activities planned. Nightly trivia games, comedian, and lots and lots of dancing. It was fantastic. Food was good. We ate on the Lido deck throughout the day and dining room at night. Really didn’t have any food I didn’t like. I thought the staff was very friendly. I enjoyed hearing their accents and where they were from. It was great to talk and meet other people on the cruise. Our cabin was always clean. Our Stewart, prata was amazing. She always called me by my name. The entire staff were friendly, approachable and helpful. My only negative was it’s an older ship but it didn’t lack in any other areas! Easy embarking and disembarking.

1st Cruise