Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review
1,118 Reviews

Small, crowded , not enough to do

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Crick411

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

This is my second cruise , first was Fascination so Chose this cruise since closest port to home.

The major complaint is the sewage smell , while outside lounging on deck , I tried to move to several different locations but always smelled strong odors.

The pool and hot tubs was always overcrowded, and not enough lounge chairs in shade. With the exception At Nassau, which we stayed on ship.

I was disappointed with the fact I was supposed to get a two room upgrade and all I got was a tiny cabin again same size as before the bunk bed pulled out and there was no room you had to crawl to get into bed and everyone bumped there heads all week including me.

Princess Cays was disappointing, it was very rocky and the sand was rough and sharp, water shoes a must.

The buffet was food was bland and nothing special, flys we’re everywhere especially at dessert bar on the food so I skipped the desserts.

I will try Royal or Disney cruises next time.

The service from the stewards, Micheal was outstanding, the dining room food was good , and again the servers were excellent and loved the magician , they deserve every cent of the gratuities I paid 64$ per day :)

Crick411's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4A R74

Way to cramped needs more shelving or hooks

Crick411