3. Explorer of the Seas
We choose RC because it was a great price. Embarkation went smooth. The cabins that look over the board walk are cool except there was a door between cabins and you could hear everything they where doing and talking about. Food in the Windjammer was not good. I think I had one good meal all week. Food in the main dinning was really good. They charge for room service now. $8 per order. Other cruise lines don't charge. It was strange they had no formal night on the ship. And the staff was not very interactive. Not that many things to do. Other ships have lots going on like bands playing music with food and dancing. Our room Attendant was great, very nice guy! The rooms are clean and updated. The ice skating show eas really good!! Sit on deck 3 to watch the shows. Hard to see from the balcony seats. I would not Travel RC to Alaska or BC cruise. I will stay with Celebrity and Holland.

Buffet, staff and cabins

123portangeles’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Promenade View Interior
Cabin 1T 7607
Door that separated cabins. You can hear everything in the cabin next to you. The lady next to us...I could hear every conversation. Bring ear plugs.
The promenade room with the view was nice.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins