3. Oasis of the Seas
The Oasis of the Seas was amazing. What made it even better though, was most staff. Very friendly, welcoming staff that do everything in their power to help you and to help give you the best time on your vacation. My vacation will never be forgotten and neither will some of the staff. Both me and my girlfriend, had a great time aboard the ship and are definitely looking forward to booking our next cruise the Royal Caribbean once again. Dining service was fantastic and offered a semi-big selection. Staterooms were always kept clean and the attendant I had was beyond friendly and did a more than a fantastic job. Very pleased with the staff, however there were minor issues with a few elevators (skipped floor 6 all the time, and other times the elevator would skip right past our floor). The food in the windjammer could definitely get better as far as adding more flavor to the food. Pasta was undercooked a lot, and sometimes the food was cold or borderline. Pizza parlor on deck 5 was a amazing add on to the ship, however me and my girlfriend caught them undercooking some pizzas a lot of the time. (We only ate it when it was cooked completely) but it was delicious when we did get it!

Amazing Trip

Chaseschottke’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 2I 14719
Cabin was kept clean by Alex, we always had towels when needed, and he made it easier to have a great vacation:
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins