3. MSC Divina
This was our 7th MSC Cruise, 6 travelling in Yacht Club. We embarked on MSC Divina in Rome. As part of the Yacht Club experience we were taken to an area and offered drinks and snacks whilst we were checked in. Before we could finish our drinks check in was complete. We were taken aboard the ship to our room, which was immaculate. House keeping come twice a day and should you need anything additional you just call the butler and he will bring it to you. We dined in the main restaurant every evening and the service was excellent. I can be a fussy eater but they never made me feel awkward and were always happy to bring me something that wasn’t on the menu. The staff could not have been more friendly and attentive. We went to a couple of shows and the casino and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. As we were tired we decided we would stay on board and didn’t get off all week! The ship was fantastic, service was amazing, we loved every minute, so much so we have 4 more booked with MSC. I see the negative reviews and can’t understand how our experience is so different, possibly the Yacht Club makes a difference. We both work in customer service and have high expectations, we have never been disappointed.

Wonderful Cruise

Joanne - Daryl’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1 16022
Our room was great and immaculately clean. There was sufficient space for everything we needed and plenty of hangers.
Urano Deck Suite Cabins