3. MSC Divina
My second transatlantic cruise. I had a great experience last year on another company. This year friends invited me to go back on a transatlantic and experience MSC Divina. Could not been worse. To start with there was a lot of people with a very bad cold. I got a cold. The doctor on the sheep was kind of okay. The nurse touch my prescription tablets with her bare hands. The food from the “food court” was so boring. There was a mix of food smells that was very unpleasant. The egg station iwas so egg smelling. I eat and like eggs. However did not eat any because the smell was so strong. The paid restaurants are all italians. Entertainment? maybe two or three nights at the theater were okay. The service on the cabins and the waiters was good. The employees at the guest service could not been more rude. I had a very derespectful person when I went to ask them to take out a case of wine out from my billing because i did not bought any wine. He was defiant and made me feel like I had no right to make a complain. I do not have space here to write about my friend’s walker that did not make to the ship from Fort Lauderdale port. They underestimate the passagens capacity and/ or intelligence. Did not enjoy at all. I do not recomend and now I do not want to go even in another cruise line because I am afraid to have the same bad experience.

Never again; I do not recommend.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Henyschipper