• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

jwpollitt
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Interior

My family chose the cruise for the ports of call. I was not disappointed in that or the other things other than the room. It is a very old ship, and in the hot tubs and swimming pool there is mold under the calking. Several days the hot tub was not open when we went there. We loved our server, and he did all he could to meet our needs. However, the food was not to my liking, and several nights I chose to have vegetables and a baked potato. I did enjoy the desserts, and loved the banana bread with nuts on the buffet for breakfast and the puddings and cobblers. The entertainment was good, but we did need to get there a hour early to get a seat. I did appreciate the having disabled seating on the top level, but there were times it would have been nice to have a seat closer to the stage, and there were stairs to walk to get up and down.

I did like the washing stations entering the buffet. I just wish all would use it.

Interior

Cabin IB

It was fine until the smell led us to discover the carpet was wet causing the odor. We requested they move us to another room, and it was a hassle. We had to carry our own luggage, and I use a walker. Finally, about 10:00, they came to make up our beds. The toilet had a problem in the new room. It was a downer on our last two days.

2 Helpful Votes