3. Oasis of the Seas
I wanted a cruise to celebrate my retirement for 2018. We booked the cruise early to get a nice room. Once we booked, we anticipated a very good time. Upon arrival, the lines were long to get into the check-in area. Once we got to our room, we unpacked and got started on the activities. The room itself was good however, there was a strong urine/sewer gas smell in the bathroom. Our attendant poured bleach in the drains but the smell returned. Other than the one issue, the room was satisfactory. The ship has four pools and one adult pool. One pool was for children and had activities for the children. We had the beverage package but the strawberry daquiri and margarita did not taste good, so I drank wine during the trip. We did not get off the boat for St. Marteen or San Juan (rain) but did enjoy the Haiti trip. Otherwise, the ship does have a lot to offer.

Celebrating Retirement

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by spanishfly1356

spanishfly1356’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin excellent however, bathroom had a strong urine/sewer gas smell. Attendant did pour bleach in drains but the smell came back. Otherwise, cabin was adequate.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans