3. Seven Seas Voyager
My wife and I have been to most of Europe and South America, but never to Southeast Asia. We had sailed on the Voyager about five years ago and were eager to set it since its refurbishment in 2016, and a cruise from Bali to Hong Kong looked good. It was! The ship looks wonderful, and our cabin (853) was beautiful in an excellent location. The cabin attendant kept it looking clean and fresh all of the time. The cruise director, Ray, was the best we had ever had in our twenty years of cruising. The lectures were wonderful, and most informative. The food was mostly excellent, although I didn't think that the French restaurant was anything special. Although Prime Seven was excellent, we enjoyed the Compass Rose the best because we were able to dine with and meet a lot of interesting fellow passengers. The shore excursions were mostly good, but we understand that having several excursions in every port for all 700 passengers is difficult. I do suggest that when several full buses are going on the same excursion that Regent consider have the buses alternate their routes so that they don't all arrive at the same place at the same time.

A great cruise to exciting Asian destinations

Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review by muecke1

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Asia

The lectures were wonderful, and most informative.

muecke1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Voyager price drops

Excellent in every way. The only thing that I could possibly fault it is that the new chairs on the balcony are a little to large for the space.
  Seven Seas Voyager Deck Plans