3. Adventure of the Seas
I choose this cruise for the itinerary. 5 ports in the Caribbean. The ship was recently refurbished and you can tell. The carpets are new and clean. The chairs in many of the venues are comfortable. Even though I went during Spring break, the ship never seemed crowded. There was always a chair available near the pools. I found the crew in all areas to be friendly, helpful, and professional. Meals in Windjammer and MDR were of good quality. Awesome pizza, snacks, and desserts in the promenade. St. Lucia was the only port I found to be not "tourist friendly." There was a lot of traffic on the island. I felt like the taxi drivers took advantage of us. My shore excursion for this port was cancelled due to mechanical failure. Other cruisers had similar experiences in this port. Overall one of the best cruises I've been on with Royal Caribbean.

Nice ship & crew

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Q702

Q702’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

In the front of the ship. No adjoining rooms on either side or in the back. Very comfortable, quiet, and dark
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans

• Catamaran Sail
    Nice boat, staff, and experience. The crew were helpful, professional, and entertaining. Open bar!!!.....of course after you snorkel. Good value.
    View All 96 Catamaran Sail Reviews
  • Catamaran Tour
    Did the Taimi five star Catamaran & Turtles. I'm running out of adjectives here but I would highly recommend this excursion. Best value for the money. (Buy it when it goes on sale) the crew was awesome, the water was beautiful. And yes we swam with sea turtles. It rained before we got to the beach...we didn't care. We jumped into the ocean off the boat and swam in the Caribbean ocean anyways. Open bar and fun crew.
    View All 94 Catamaran Tour Reviews
  • Zip-lining
    Wonderful staff that trained us before our first run. They are funny and caring. Very exhilarating to zip line over the rain forest. This course has 4 zip lines.
    View All 59 Zip-lining Reviews