3. MSC Lirica
Msc Lirica Feb 22 2009-March 4 2009

Absolutely loved the whole experience, from day 1 my family (wife and 2 kids under 12) were completely in love with the ship, the islands and the onboard entertainement. Islands: panama, costa rica, cartagena, costa maya and cayo leventado.

Personally I love organization, so, immediately enjoyed the itineraries distributed in the cabins. Lots of choices 9 we missed the first 2 nights activities, as we were uncertain of how things happened, or where they happened)

The entertainment was phenomenal, Les DeMerle big band was great.

I cannot compare the experience with other cruise lines, as this was our first..had heard that other lines have better food, more food, more variety etc.

The food was exquisite, european to the core.

Cleanliness on the ship is above reproach, constantly being up kept.

Decor is fantastic, tasteful and elegant..this is by no means a party ship, the majority of guests were European, German, Italian...some Canadians, and very few Americans.

Will be taking our 2nd MSC cruise in February 2010, on the Poesia for 14 nights..will keep you posted if we were just first time lucky or if this is the best kept secret of the cruise lines.

MSC=FAMILY

MSC Lirica Cruise Review by MSC=FAMILY

Msc Lirica Feb 22 2009-March 4 2009

The entertainment was phenomenal, Les DeMerle big band was great.

The food was exquisite, european to the core.

Cleanliness on the ship is above reproach, constantly being up kept.

MSC=FAMILY’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12

oceanview cabin was smaller than imagined, yet by the 3rd day it seemed bigger. We had plenty of space for 4 luggage and all our clothing. Bathroom a little tight.
  MSC Lirica Deck Plans