3. Adventure of the Seas
We enjoyed our stay on Adventure of the Seas. 7 days isn't long enough for me to explore a ship like this. The last morning while I was on board. I finally made it up to the sports deck. I saw the Mini Golf, Basketball court, roller blade area etc. Truly the only disappointment I had was the Music. The Windjammer Cafe in the morning was playing rap music. I saw guest in their 30, 40 & 50's in the cafe at that hour. Not teenagers. Adult Party they had in the Solarium -the Adult Pool Area -Music was not for our age group. It was for young people. DJ was playing RAP Music again. Again, Disappointing. We hopped bars all night on the ship. Ended up in the Schooner Bar -they had a piano player -Great music -We stayed here. Only adult music on the ship that we could find that night. Dining at 8:30pm is the best. Adults mostly at this dining time. Cruise Ship need to address kids running wild on ship unsupervised. I am talking about little ones. It really shouldn't be allowed. Parents just let them go. Our over all experience was good. I wouldn't say excellent but Good. This ship would be great on a 10 day or more cruise. 7 days isn't enough time to explore and go to all the shows you want to go to. Show are excellent, Skating show excellent, Food was Fair, Not excellent or good just fair. I have had better food on other lines. Service was good & Friendly. Best waiter we have every had in our 25 + cruises. One of the best room stewards we have ever had. Adult pool area nice, but was visited by little people who were not suppose to be there. They needed a pool partrol attendent. Parents not supervising their children. Our room was 7690 back Aft Stren of the ship. Great Cabin, Super sized balcony. Go -You will have a great time. We hung out with people we meet on cruise critic's. All the Best, Happy Sailing.

December in the Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Ruth

Dining at 8:30pm is the best. Adults mostly at this dining time.
All the Best, Happy Sailing.
Ruth’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Cabin 7690 Aft Stren -Bigger Balcony -Enjoyed the Balcony. Didn't like this metal that obstructed the view.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans