• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Radiance of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
9 Awards

Could have been nice but ended badly

Review for Radiance of the Seas to Australia & New Zealand
Jacqche43
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jan 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Traveled with children

Old but correct ship partially renovated. Service on board was a little bit to festive or let's say relax even if attendants where nice. No touch of class compare to other ships.

We had an excellent room attendant on our 10 th deck. We are not young people even if in good shape and we were travelling with our grand daughter that dreamed on this cruise and overall enjoyed. Stateroom for three but the sofa bed was a great discomfort. When open at night there was practically no place to move. Trying to get up was for an athlete as the bed was almost on floor level with a hard matrass. After the first nights my bone were getting out of my body and I requested a solution. The room attendant went all the way calling his Senior housekeeper and I suggested them not to open the sofa bed or just a little and to add a mattress which they did and it became a magician trick . I slept like a baby.

Thank you Mr Sookressen Mahadoo you have been grate as cabin attendant .

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E3

Every thing was already said about.

Excellent cabin attendant, highly dedicated, efficient and very polite.

Sookressen Mahadoo is certainly the best Cabin attendant that we have found in our last 15> cruises with Celebrity,Holland America Lines,Costa and you that was our first one.

6 Helpful Votes