From the on-line booking process to the end of the trip, a great experience. Hurtigruten is a working supply/postal vessel which carry's passengers also, so it goes where other cruise lines cannot get. No theatre's, no shows, no live music, except what you make yourselves. A great choice of excursions to suit all tastes and levels of fitness and obviously interest, with very experienced and knowledgeable staff. Great food regardless of buffet style or fixed menu. Great staff, very friendly and accommodating. We did the round voyage Bergen-Kirkenes-Bergen and we enjoyed the trip tremendously even if we did experience hurricane force winds and the associated rough seas, all a part of the experience. Obviously I can only speak of our experience on-board MS Nordlys,between 5 January and 16 January 2018, but if the entire fleet has the same quality of staff and food I will not worry too much about which ship I book my next trip on.

Great

Nordlys Cruise Review by Jonboy55

Great food regardless of buffet style or fixed menu.

Great staff, very friendly and accommodating.

Jonboy55’s Full Rating Summary
Get Hurtigruten Nordlys price drops

Good clean cabin. Pictures on the web site can sometimes be deceiving due to wide angle lenses being used. That said, we were quite surprised by the amount of room we had, plenty of space for suitcases and hanging space. We were expecting something a little smaller due to it being a working ship, but were proved wrong. The bathroom was as small as expected but not restrictive for our large frames. Daily cleaning was done to the expected high standard.