3. MSC Musica
MSC MUSICA My wife and I , together with my sister and brother-in- law , booked for the Transatlantic cruise during the month of november 2017. We booked the cruise because Kras travels (the Netherlands) offered a special promotion. We took our transatlantic cruise from Venice to Rio de Janeiro, 21 nights (12 Nov to 5Dec2017) . We actually have no complaints at all. Everything went like clockwork from embarkation to debarkation. a little late leaving Venice but it actually made for a beautiful departure from port. The MSC MUSICA is a beautiful ship with plenty to keep you busy with so many places to walk around and see and things to do. We arrived at the cruise terminal early but everything went smoothly and after waiting in the cue for 30 minutes we were able to board. Our cabin was ready and also our cruise card so we were able to use our lunch. We then went to the buffet for lunch it was very busy but this was not a problem as there were staff at the buffet entrance who took you to a seat. Also there was a button on the table to summon a beverage waiter and they were very efficient. The food was hot and there was a good selection. I loved the majority of my breakfasts and lunches in the Deck 13 Buffet, unfortunately my dinners in the Restaurant were inconsistent and I did have several sub-par dinners. The buffet on the deck 13 The food and beverage manager Mr. BRUNO , organized his team and equipment as a 5 star hotelrestaurant. The equipments and cutlery always cleaned by his team from 8am to 8am, the wole day long. Food at the cruise was lovely, a lot of choice and variety. There were so many food choices on 6 corners including a bread and pastery, an Italian corner, a fruitcorner and a big buffet. They present several times a week , special items and a tapas- and brasilian event. Service was generally good. To enjoy a long cruise, you must prepare how you wish to spend the many sea days (here included 6 transatlantic sea days). While there was a multitude of activities we participated some activities offered by the Cruise Director. The entertainment was OK. Some of the stage shows were good some not, bands in the bars were varied. We were never bored for we met several travellers with the same age and ideas. We took a few very good shore excursions, but we mainly explored on our own, and took taxis and public transportation. We missed 1 of the 5 Brasilian ports due to storms. Once we sailed out of the Mediterranean, into the transatlantic crossing, it was very smooth sailing, and every day was sunny and warm towards Brasil. The cruise was pristine , immaculate, and the upkeep was spot on. The cruise is quieter this time of the year so we cannot make a review for the summer season. There is still a lot to do, because the animation is working during day-times but also every evening is there something to do. The cabins/bedrooms were fabulous we had a double room which was quite big and they were clean and looked very new. Our room was lovely the bed so comfortable and our housekeeping excellent. Stayed november 2017, traveled as two couples. Arthur and Catharina Jansz. Belgium/SpainMSC MUSICA My wife and I , together with my sister and brother-in- law , booked for the Transatlantic cruise during the month of november 2017. We booked the cruise because Kras travels (the Netherlands) offered a special promotion. We took our transatlantic cruise from Venice to Rio de Janeiro, 21 nights (12 Nov to 5Dec2017) . We actually have no complaints at all. Everything went like clockwork from embarkation to debarkation. a little late leaving Venice but it actually made for a beautiful departure from port. The MSC MUSICA is a beautiful ship with plenty to keep you busy with so many places to walk around and see and things to do. We arrived at the cruise terminal early but everything went smoothly and after waiting in the cue for 30 minutes we were able to board. Our cabin was ready and also our cruise card so we were able to use our lunch. We then went to the buffet for lunch it was very busy but this was not a problem as there were staff at the buffet entrance who took you to a seat. Also there was a button on the table to summon a beverage waiter and they were very efficient. The food was hot and there was a good selection. I loved the majority of my breakfasts and lunches in the Deck 13 Buffet, unfortunately my dinners in the Restaurant were inconsistent and I did have several sub-par dinners. The buffet on the deck 13 The food and beverage manager Mr. BRUNO , organized his team and equipment as a 5 star hotelrestaurant. The equipments and cutlery always cleaned by his team from 8am to 8am, the wole day long. Food at the cruise was lovely, a lot of choice and variety. There were so many food choices on 6 corners including a bread and pastery, an Italian corner, a fruitcorner and a big buffet. They present several times a week , special items and a tapas- and brasilian event. Service was generally good. To enjoy a long cruise, you must prepare how you wish to spend the many sea days (here included 6 transatlantic sea days). While there was a multitude of activities we participated some activities offered by the Cruise Director. The entertainment was OK. Some of the stage shows were good some not, bands in the bars were varied. We were never bored for we met several travellers with the same age and ideas. We took a few very good shore excursions, but we mainly explored on our own, and took taxis and public transportation. We missed 1 of the 5 Brasilian ports due to storms. Once we sailed out of the Mediterranean, into the transatlantic crossing, it was very smooth sailing, and every day was sunny and warm towards Brasil. The cruise was pristine , immaculate, and the upkeep was spot on. The cruise is quieter this time of the year so we cannot make a review for the summer season. There is still a lot to do, because the animation is working during day-times but also every evening is there something to do. The cabins/bedrooms were fabulous we had a double room which was quite big and they were clean and looked very new. Our room was lovely the bed so comfortable and our housekeeping excellent. Stayed november 2017, traveled as two couples. Arthur and Catharina Jansz. Belgium/Spain

MSC Musica, excellent Transatlantic cruise

MSC Musica Cruise Review by aecjansz

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
MSC MUSICA

The buffet on the deck 13

Food at the cruise was lovely, a lot of choice and variety.

Service was generally good.

The entertainment was OK.

Some of the stage shows were good some not, bands in the bars were varied.

We were never bored for we met several travellers with the same age and ideas.

We missed 1 of the 5 Brasilian ports due to storms.

The cruise was pristine , immaculate, and the upkeep was spot on.

Our room was lovely the bed so comfortable and our housekeeping excellent.

Stayed november 2017, traveled as two couples.

Arthur and Catharina Jansz. Belgium/SpainMSC MUSICA

The buffet on the deck 13

Food at the cruise was lovely, a lot of choice and variety.

Service was generally good.

The entertainment was OK.

Some of the stage shows were good some not, bands in the bars were varied.

We were never bored for we met several travellers with the same age and ideas.

We missed 1 of the 5 Brasilian ports due to storms.

The cruise was pristine , immaculate, and the upkeep was spot on.

Our room was lovely the bed so comfortable and our housekeeping excellent.

Stayed november 2017, traveled as two couples.

Arthur and Catharina Jansz. Belgium/Spain
aecjansz’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 11020
Clean, big size and good equiped
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins