3. Carnival Triumph
I think the crew of Carnival Triumph did a great job. My husband and I had a great time. Our excursions were well worth the money. I just wish they had a pool for adults only! It would be nice for those not traveling with children to have a nice place to relax and enjoy a pool without all the kids. Mark, the piano man, was great and I had a wonderful time at the piano bar. My husband and I met some very nice people and we can't wait for our next cruise. Our excursions were a lot of fun. Our guides, Yantar and Adam, did a great job and were very knowledgeable about Cozumel and Progresso. The cheers package was well worth the money spent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who plans to drink during their cruise. It is a great value. My husband and I will be cruising again this coming year!

Great time!

Glfrldy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 7433
I love the extended balcony cabins.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins