I love the Marina due to its comfort level in all aspects--stateroom, dining venues, crew and staff. I was on the inaugural sailing, and the Marina remains the same outstanding ship. I have done multiple transatlantics, but knowing this ship and very much needing a nice relaxing trip, I chose the Marina. You cannot beat the crew and staff. They are there for every part of your trip. Boris, Restaurant Manager, runs a near perfect department as does our General Manager. The Concierge Lounge is a lovely feature, and I take advantage of having the internet available there, coffee, late afternoon snacks if you miss lunch, newspapers, and port maps. I think this Destination staff were excellent, and their program seemed to be much smoother than some in the past. I like the free laundry as this is a new feature. I bought my laundry coins when I boarded and nothing was said about having the free laundry. They did; however, refund my coins, but it would have been nice to know about In advance. Guess I don't read things carefully.

Outstanding Oceania's Marina

Marina Cruise Review by spindrift

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level

You cannot beat the crew and staff. They are there for every part of your trip.

spindrift’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Marina price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A3 9011
Some of the best stewards I had ever had. There was not one day that my stateroom wasn't ready when I returned (even within a half hour). I told the steward (Jiju) when I boarded that I was an easy passenger. I was an "early go to bed" passenger, early to get up, and plenty of ice. That was it. AND they were perfect. (Jiju and Riva) All bar areas fabulous. Loved Wayan Harris. Knew the perfect order every time.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins