We have taken a number of river boat trips and cruises on Disney and Princess. This was our first Oceania cruise and we were not dissappointed.. The food and service were excellent. Oceania clearly deserves it reputation. The specailty restaurants were outstanding. The wi-fy workedmostly well though at times it was a bit slow. The ship was only 70% full so there were not any crouds. Fellow passangers were very friendly. My only complaint was that the guides for the excursions did not use voice/ whisper boxes so it was hard to hear the guides at times. The ship was spotless. The crew was exeptionally friendly. There was plenty of space to relax and read. There was good music in the various lounges. Frankly I thought crossng the Atlantic would allow for a lot of down time to read but there were too many things to do aboard the ship.. I would definitley cruise Oceania again.

Great Cruise