Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review
1,118 Reviews

Good to be back on Ecstasy

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by cruiser12

• Sail Date: Nov 2017
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

This was so last minute, but very exciting, you see I was on this ship when she first arrived in 1991 my very first time cruising. ECSTASY has been very well maintained plus a few changes.

I will begin with yes we drove from New York to South Carolina, we decided to drive down the day before. First we looked into a hotel that would be close by found A Best Western and this worked for us just fine.

Up early and ready to cruise, drove to port followed instructors and the process began, very smooth.

Went to cafe nice lunch, and before you knew it cabins were ready. Cabin E187 was nice, neat and clean. Met the room steward Ma’de ( always w/ a smile and could not do enough for us including getting us a bed ( our cabin had an upper berth).

We had the anytime dinning and this worked for us. Food was excellent, first night I chose the pork chop with carmelized onions with apples, tender as tender can ever get. Everything else I chose was just as good. Scallops, shrimp, dinners just as good. The boy friend enjoyed the steaks and pork chops.

Entertainment : plenty to enjoy. Lots of activity to choose from. Carnival never disappoints.

Did an excursion, a tour with shopping enjoyed the tour lots of information re: the island of Freeport. Loved loved loved the private island. Boyfriend did the snorkeling excursion said it was great - me I enjoyed the PI.

PS. It was great seeing the ROLLS ROYCE AGAIN !

Opps! Almost forgot $$$ Casino was great ! And yes I would book last minute again

cruiser12's Full Rating Summary

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A E187

E187 nice neat clean all the time. Thanks to a great room steward Ma’de. Cabin is conveniently located deck 7 and close to elevators.

cruiser12