3. Norwegian Sun
I chose this cruise for the trip through the Canal plus having the experience of several ports that I was interested in seeing in Mexico, Costa Rica and Columbia. It was action packed with many activities onboard. Actually, too much to do - with overlapping activities that I wished I could take part in but didn't get a chance. My steward was very attentive and helpful and I loved all those towel animals he made for me each night. Put a smile on my face. I enjoyed the captain's updates and it was very helpful that the ship also had the TV channel available to follow up on any weather conditions. I liked the idea of having a Q&A with the staff. Also, fun activities the pastry chef did to show off his skills. Best part - we got to eat his creations! The entertainment crew were great with their many, creative and fun activities. I didn't much care for most of the live entertainment or even the old movies that they showed on board, but to each their own. One pet peeve of mine is the 18% surcharge on all excursions taken on the day of the excursion. I paid for all my excursions months in advance and assumed everything was paid for - come to find out my room account showed an additional $13.99 per day gratuity and the surcharge for my port trips. I don't particularly like surprises and that one was very offensive to me.

Fun in the Sun

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by patnroses

patnroses’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OC 8402
It was very spacious, clean and very comfortable
International Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins